Rosemary and thyme are great together. Perfect pair. 😉 Fresh herbs add beauty and flavor to the dish. I made this one pan dish last night – so good and so easy – you must try it too. 🙂
- Peel carrots and slice in half.
- Dice red potatoes in medium size chunks.
- Toss veggies in thyme, cracked pepper, kosher salt, and EVOO.
- Marinate chicken in lime juice, rosemary, chicken, garlic, cracked pepper, and EVOO (at least an hour).
- Spread everything on a pan evenly on parchment paper (to make cleanup easier).
- Bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.