This is one of the simplest (and the most hydrating!) juices you can make. Watermelon is approximately 92% water, high in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. It’s also a good source of lycopene, which is an added bonus! To make the juice, you’ll just need two ingredients – watermelon and water. Blend at the highest speed for 30 seconds and enjoy! Here are some fun watermelon facts:
- Seedless watermelons were invented over 50 years ago.
- Look for a creamy yellow spot, which indicates it sat on the ground to ripen.
- To grow a watermelon, you need sun, bees, and water.
- The heaviest watermelon in the world weighed 269 lbs!
- For more fun facts, visit watermelon.org
Sprouts is having a great Easter sale on their watermelons this week – $1.99 each! I wonder how many watermelons I can fit in my frig? 🙂